Thursday, January 22, 2009

Goin' Old School

Hey, this was cool. I had to reach back to my HTML days to figure out how to do this. I put a Bloglines widget on my blog so folks can stay up-to-date on my pithy musings. Just grabbed a piece of HTML code from my Bloglines account, copied it, came over to my Runs With Info HTML template and dropped it in. The trick was figuring out where to place the code in the template. I pasted and moved, pasted and moved, until I found a spot under the "My Profile" code. What's neat is Blogger lets you preview the blog before you save it. Just to be on the really safe side, I saved the blog template in its original form. That way if I really screwed it up I could upload the code and be back at square one. Score one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment